Friday, March 27, 2009

9 months old!

I can hardly believe it! Only 3 more months till his 1st birthday! So it's been about a month and a half since I posted any pictures of Konrad and here's why: I haven't taken any in that whole time. A travesty, I know. But here's my excuse - Konrad is just so much fun to play with, I forgot to take pictures because we're having such a blast. So I'm going to try to balance it out... have fun and take pictures. I would hate to not have some of his most precious moments frozen in time for us all to enjoy. So here are pictures that we just took today, only 15 minutes ago. He is as cute as ever, if not cuter (Celene says he gets cuter every day, and I'm going to have to agree with her). Prepare to be enthralled!

Konrad loves his daddy!



Hair cut time! NOOOOO! 
No worries . . . the distraction of the keys quickly fixed the problem.


Typical day at the Gunther house: Austin at computer, Konrad looking at me, and me not doing the dishes :)
He's chewing on his spoon - his top two teeth are about to pop through any day now, and he's definitely feeling it.
More food? 


No comments:

Post a Comment