Friday, September 18, 2009

happy birthday to . . .

ME! ha ha i've been sick for the past week and when yesterday was the worst day ever... i sounded like a smoker, my head was in a fog, i couldn't stop coughing, and i was exhausted. konrad and austin have both been sick too. they're better now, for the most part. and so am i! i got my antibiotics yesterday and when i woke up this morning i couldn't believe how much better i felt! ...despite not sleeping so great last night because of all my coughing. so happy birthday to me: i'm feeling tons better! and to complete my birthday-day, austin took me to park city for some long-over-due (in my opinion) shopping. i've been waiting to get new clothes for when i was back to my old skinniness. and while i'm still about 5 or 6 lbs away, i'm pretty darn close, so it's all good. :) park city was beautiful and i got some fun jeans, shirts, and even a pair of shoes -- all great deals! we were going to go to the utah state fair and see boys 2 men in concert, but the strong winds, oncoming rain, and ridiculous traffic dissuaded us from that plan. so we came back, got our boy, and now we're just chillin' at home. don't want to be so worn out i start to get sick all over again. ;)

ok, seriously, it's been forever since austin i were together in a pic BY OURSELVES (love you konrad). and it's been forever since i thought a pic of us turned out cute :D
love you aust!
AWWW! it's raining! we got a little wet running from store to store up in park city.
gotta love the silly faces
and my final present of the night: TWO rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment