Friday, January 9, 2009

Bigger and Better!





Where there were two, there are now three... we would like to introduce to friends, family, and the world, the long awaited arrival of the one, the only... KONRAD! Or at least, that's how it feels to us. We may be biased, but Konrad is the most beautiful little boy in the world! In the words of Grandma Baldwin, if he were any cuter it'd be a sin. 





I'm sorry I haven't created a blog sooner to share the awesomeness with all of you, but at least I'm now finally doing it. So here is my attempt to catch you all up on some of Konrad's most precious moments...

Day #1, only an hour or two old
The Fourth of July! (1 week old)
Ready to box... swing a few punches (4 weeks)
one of Aust's fav... the Model Pose (4 weeks)
In Michigan with the Hoovers (5 weeks)
fast asleep and blissfully unaware of anything (6 weeks)

Mission accomplished... he's laughing at some funny, yet stupid, face i'm making
(11 weeks)

"Studly" (12 weeks)

Happy Halloween! Now to fully appreciate this costume, you have to understand that because Konrad was breach, he came out with his legs always up in the air near his face. In this position he strongly resembles a little frog. (13 weeks)
This was his Christmas outfit (14 weeks
All bundled up for a BYU football game and wondering why he can't move (16 weeks)
who knows... (18 weeks)
He loves Tigger! (19 weeks)

Now I have a not so happy ending to all these wonderful pictures... I have lost my camera and for the last month and a half have not been taking pictures! A crime, I know. However, there is hope - Austin's family is always taking pictures of him while we are over there so when I have those, I will update this blog with many, many more entertaining shots of our little Konrad.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! So great to be able to catch up on how big and how intoxicatingly cute he has become. You should have people vote for a favorite photo...It's hard to pick, but I'd say it's between tigger or fast asleep in the funky outfit. Look forward to more! And, you better find yourself a new camera! :)

    xo,
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I'm making my vote on Konrad, they are all so cute, so dang hard to decide, but I think I'm going to go with the him bundled up for the BYU game. His eyes look so pretty and blue. Luv, A, Kevyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my Sara 'gril' ... I GOTTA go with the 'bundled up' one! You know how much I love that little face! Plus it's all about being a B.Y.U. fan (grandpa hoov' can take me on later about Michigan;) He's got to be the most precious kid ever!!! Luv ya, the Gunther Grannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps I'm also lovin' the boxing one! g-ma gunther

    ReplyDelete