Monday, January 26, 2009

His First "Toofer"

Look at the bottom left side of his mouth... his right tooth popped through about 2 weeks ago. I would've posted a picture earlier but it is very difficult to catch a picture of that little tooth. Everytime I tried to open his mouth for him he'd slide his tongue right over it, covering it before my digital camera could register and process the picture. Lucky for me, he's started yelling as loud as he can, revealing his tooth and allowing me to easily take a picture. Now as to the yelling... maybe not so lucky? Nah, I'm just kidding. I have to admit, it'd be annoying if anyone else was doing it, but his little yell is quite adorable.

1 comment:

  1. hi k-rad it sure looks like your mommy loves u. what a great little family u kids r. pray all is going great. love u all. love tadd

    ReplyDelete