Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NEWS FLASH: Camera Found!

It's true! I have my camera back again! I'm so relieved.  We have a video camera now, which is fabulous, but there are video moments, and photo moments, and I've been hating all the photo moments I've missed this past month. You might wonder where it's been all this time... As expected, it was somewhere completely unexpected: Gavin's missionary backpack. The story is, Austin used it to transport our Wii from his family's house to our apartment, during which time the camera was also put in there, but forgotten. I gave Gavin his backpack back, never thinking that my missing camera might be in there. He just happened to look through it yesterday and there it was! So here are some pictures that were on the camera from when Konrad was 5 1/2 months old.

Look closely... Konrad is balancing on Austin's hand!
He loves to hold anything and everything... and then stick it in his mouth and drool all over it
This was one of his first time's eating food. Messy eater!
Can you see the bubble Konrad made?
Beautiful boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment